[Advocacy Advisors] Wikipedia Zero and net neutrality

Christophe Henner christophe.henner at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 18:38:57 UTC 2014

Hi,

Patricio comment was more complete than that.

Net neutrality is about fast/slow Lane. WP0 is about a free Lane. Bis
argument was pretty sensible.

I'm not sure why we should fear a free  Lane. The worst it does is
providing free access, not a better QOS or a filtered/unfiltered access to
the Internet.

N'est,

Christophe