[Advocacy Advisors] Digital Rights Networking Lunch @ Wikimania

Stevie Benton stevie.benton at wikimedia.org.uk
Sun Aug 3 20:44:14 UTC 2014

Taking the heat out of this a little,  wouldn't it be great if we could
reschedule if possible? I think given the conversation we are having it
feels important that 1) Yana is there to share her perspective and 2) we
make a conscious choice and show that advocacy in our movement is
*definitely not* "an old boys club".

Stevie