[Advocacy Advisors] EU Policy Monitoring Report March

Luis Villa lvilla at wikimedia.org
Tue Apr 1 16:58:40 UTC 2014

Thanks again for the excellent summary, Dimi. One question:

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 9:50 AM, Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov <
dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com> wrote:

>  According to a leak [5] published by German newspaper Die Zeit [6], a
> proposal to discuss liability the exclusion of hosting and service
> providers from content liability has been tabled by the European
> Commission.

Tabled in the British or American sense (since those are exact opposites)?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Table_%28parliamentary_procedure%29

Luis

--
Luis Villa
Deputy General Counsel

NOTICE: *This message may be confidential or legally privileged. If you
have received it by accident, please delete it and let us know about the
mistake. As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation, for legal/ethical
reasons I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community
members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity.*