[Advocacy Advisors] FYI - Creative Commons statement on copyright reform

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 20:58:51 UTC 2013

Hi Stephen,

we had the thing already posted in
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Copyright_reform, but I really don't
mind using the general Advocacy meta-page for that. I will just put a
notice on the Copyright Reform talk page.

And, yes, everyone, please don't be shy to comment! Looking forward to
interesting debates. Two things I'd like to talk about already:
-Should we concentrate on government created works or on government funded
works or on publicly funded works?
-Is it enough to talk about opt-in copyright or do we need to also
specifically mention oprhan works?

I will post both questions on meta.

Dimi