[Advocacy Advisors] Policy Issues Survey 2013

James Salsman jsalsman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 09:51:08 UTC 2013

Amgine wrote:

>... You're okay with allowing parts of governments to browse/edit
> privately, but not make this service general to all?

When I asked for universal private browsing, Foundation Legal staff
accused me of trying to frustrate the NSA. I am not sure whether there
has been a reply to my question about how asking them to come in to
compliance with the law is more frustrating than helpful to them. In
the mean time, I would rather address specific instances of government
attempts to conceal information by editing Wikipedia. Again, this is a
very eventualist attitude and I worry that it may be too eventualist.

Best regards,
James Salsman