[Advocacy Advisors] Policy Issues Survey 2013

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 09:25:06 UTC 2013

Salut la liste!

At this year's Wikimania in Hong Kong we launched a survey targeted mainly
at Wikimedians asking them which policy issues are most important to them.
We had 137 people filling out the questionnarie, which is a decent number
for a first go. A summary of the results, as well as the full data itself
can be accessed via a dedicated meta page [1].

As with everything else, fell free to share, copy re-mix and re-use as you
see fit.

Greeting from Brussels!
Dimi

[1]https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/EU_policy/Survey