[Advocacy Advisors] Which would help volunteer editors more?

James Salsman jsalsman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 10:07:13 UTC 2013

I agree an international approach would be best, but at the same time,
[1] and [2] seriously limit the number and capabilities of would-be,
active, and inactive volunteer editors.

[1] http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/among-american-workers-poll-finds-unprecedented-anxiety-about-jobs-economy/2013/11/25/fb6a5ac8-5145-11e3-a7f0-b790929232e1_story.html

[2] http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2013/11/america-stingiest-rich-country-world

Is it even possible to take a truly international approach to the
underlying issue? I hope so, but I fear that any such approach will be
more Kumbaya than active or effective problem solving.