[Advocacy Advisors] Participating in a specific, transparency-focused action

Bence Damokos bdamokos at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 15:02:53 UTC 2013

Hi Luis,

Just a question related to language/context of the blog post, what do you
mean by "criminal programs" in the sentence "This letter partially
addresses that issue by asking that the government share more information
about the scope and size of these programs, as it does with similar
criminal programs."?

(As a non-native, non-US reader, it comes through as if you are referring
to PRISM as a criminal [~illegal] programme.)

Best regards,
Bence