[Advocacy Advisors] Request for consultation: Possible amendments to the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act

Stephen LaPorte slaporte at wikimedia.org
Fri Apr 5 18:45:38 UTC 2013

Here is a page that others may use next week: http://www.fixthecfaa.com/

 --
Stephen LaPorte
Legal Counsel

*For legal reasons, I may only serve as an attorney for the Wikimedia
Foundation. This means I may not give legal advice to or serve as a lawyer
for community members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal
capacity.*