On 22/03/13 01:16, Jiang BIAN wrote:
Thanks for detailed instructions. A few minor things
still not clear to
On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 1:02 PM, Richard Farmbrough
<richard(a)farmbrough.co.uk <mailto:email@example.com>> wrote:
The only fifth exception is Wikidata:
So you need
1. Mediawiki + the same extensions zh:Wikipedia uses
How can I know what extensions is used on zh:Wikipedia? and what's its
The configuration of the wikipedias is at http://noc.wikimedia.org/conf/
(although not very "clean"...)
For the list of extensions used, I recommend looking at
2. The dumps (including cats and templates)
Looks to me zhwiki-20130315-pages-articles-multistream.xml.bz2
the one I want, right?
Yes, either zhwiki-20130330-pages-articles.xml.bz2 or
zhwiki-20130330-pages-articles.xml.bz2 should be enough (it's the same
content), as you probably only need the articles.
3. Instacommons (hadn't heard of this before,
Sounds like this is a config setting, right?
4. The config setup of zh:Wikipedia, most of which
(including all the bits you need probably)
5. Some way to talk to Wikidata
All the best, Richard.