Haven’t been able to join for a minute (a lot of meetings booked for the same time,
including today), but I appreciate that these calls are back up + going!
Thanks for hosting as always and I hope to attend next call.
From: Wren <wren-bounces(a)lists.wikimedia.org> On Behalf Of Andrew Lih
Sent: September 30, 2020 11:36 AM
To: Wikimedians in Residence Exchange Network <wren(a)lists.wikimedia.org>
Subject: Re: [Wren] Wiki in Residence meeting today (Wed Sep 30)
Even though it's late notice, hope you folks can join - it's the end of the month,
so it's a good time to take stock and share experiences and to discuss efforts before
the end of the year.
Add more agenda items here:
Remember, to also write content for the GLAM newsletter:
Some things already on the docket:
- WikiCaribbean group's online WikiCari Festival and lessons learned
- Experiences with running The Met's Fashion virtual edit-a-thon - 300++ people and we
blew up the P&E Dashboard
- WikiCite making a call for proposals - money available
- Wikidata modeling for properties related to printed matter, artworks - best practices?
- Other initiatives worth looking at - Sustainability SDG edit-a-thon, WikiLovesFashion
Hope to see you there!
On Wed, Sep 30, 2020 at 11:10 AM Pharos
Join here in 1 hour: https://meet.wmcloud.org/wren
Wed September 30, 12pm – 1pm Eastern Time - New York
Mobile users: Download the Jitsi Meet app first!
Wren mailing list
Author of The Wikipedia Revolution
US National Archives Citizen Archivist of the Year (2016)
Knight Foundation grant recipient - Wikipedia Space (2015)
Wikimedia DC - Outreach and GLAM
Previously: professor of journalism and communications, American University, Columbia
PROJECT: Wikipedia Space: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:WPSPACE