Hello everyone,Please join us for an open webinar on the present and future of the WikiJournal User Group and its projects!8pm UTC 27th of Feb
Jitsi attendance link
Meeting plan and agenda
- 20 mins - Presentation, summary & update of the current project status
- 40 minutes - Discussion, questions, ideas & feedback open to all participantsBackground:The WikiJournal User Group runs a set of peer reviewed academic journals that have the unique feature of being highly Wikipedia integrated. Papers can include links to Wikipedia pages, figures are all uploaded to Commons, and suitable material (or even whole articles) can be copied over to Wikipedia. In fact, Wikipedia pages have even been submitted to the journals for peer review.
Can't get enough?
- Broad review article that also becomes a Wikipedia page (example)
- Existing Wikipedia page submitted for peer review (example)
- Focused review articles that have images or text added to Wikipedia pages (example)
- Technical reviews that can accompany a Wikipedia page (example)
- Stand-alone research articles (example)
See out application to the WMF to found a sister project site
Join the WikiJournals general mailing list
Read this piece in the Signpost