We are proud to announce that we will organize an online tutorial at the
Web Conference on April 25, 2022 at 10.45 am CEST. A particular focus
will be put on the DBpedia Infrastructure, i.e. the DBpedia Databus and
the associated DBpedia services (Spotlight, Lookup and the endpoints).
The tutorial will also contain a session dedicated on DBpedia’s current
motto, i.e. Global and Unified Access to Knowledge Graphs. In practical
examples we will illustrate the potential and the benefit of using
DBpedia in the context of the Web of Data.
This DBpedia tutorial will be focused on three core DBpedia topics:
- the DBpedia Knowledge Graph and the DBpedia community,
- the DBpedia Infrastructure and the DBpedia services,
- the current motto of DBpedia: “Global and Unified Access to Knowledge
# Quick Facts
- Web URL: https://www.dbpedia.org/events/tut-at-the-web-conf/
- When: April 25, 2022 at 10.45 am CEST
- Where: The tutorial will be organized online.
- Please register at the Web Conference website to be part of the
tutorial. You need to buy a conference ticket to join the event.
- Please check all details here
- Milan Dojčinovski, InfAI, DBpedia Association, CTU
- Sebastian Hellmann, InfAI, DBpedia Association
- Jan Forberg, InfAI, DBpedia Association
- Johannes Frey, InfAI, DBpedia Association
- Julia Holze, InfAI, DBpedia Association
We are looking forward to meeting you online!
on behalf of the DBpedia Association
due to several requests we decided to extend the deadlines for the
The new dates are as follows:
Proposals WS Deadline: March 15, 2022 (11:59 pm, Hawaii time)
Notification of Acceptance: March 21, 2022 (11:59 pm, Hawaii time)
Website/Call for Papers Online: April 18, 2022 (11:59 pm, Hawaii time)
For details please go to: https://2022-eu.semantics.cc/cfp
Stay tuned and stay safe!
Giorgia Lodi & Torsten Priebe