This document explains:
* why MediaWiki needs even better unit testing,
* what we're doing now
* and what we need to do next.
This is also a request for comments & commitments to make our testing
environment better. Suggestions:
* try to write more testable code, and start considering writing tests
* comment on Chad's RFC to help us get out of global hell:
* work on better code coverage and code change statistics
Please read and comment.
I wrote it with material and help from RobLa, Chad, Krinkle, and Hashar
Volunteer Development Coordinator