Wikimedia is one of the organizations in Google Code-in (GCI) 2019!
GCI starts on December 02 and runs for seven weeks. It's a contest for
13-17 year old students working on small tasks and an opportunity to
let new contributors help with tasks on your To-Do list! :)
PLEASE CONSIDER BECOMING A MENTOR:
1. Go to https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Google_Code-in/2019
and add yourself to the mentor's table.
2. Get an invitation email to register on the contest site.
...AND MENTOR SMALL TASKS:
* Do your docs on your wiki need some improvements?
* Does your template or gadget code needs some updates?
* Do you have small and self-contained bugs you'd love to get fixed?
* Does your UI have small design issues?
* Do your old bugs welcome some testing?
We need tasks in the following areas: code, outreach/research,
documentation/training, quality assurance, user interface/design.
Looking for task ideas? Check the good_first_bugs in Phabricator:
Any questions? Feel free to ask the org admins at
google-code-in-admins(a)lists.wikimedia.org - we are happy to help!
Thank you for your help broadening our contributor base!
Andre Klapper (he/him) | Bugwrangler / Developer Advocate