OOjs UI 0.9.0 was released on Wednesday. It will be in MW from 1.25wmf21+.
As there are several breaking changes, please look carefully over them to
determine if they affect your code.
*Breaking changes since last release:*
- [BREAKING CHANGE] Remove innerOverlay (Ed Sanders)
We've tagged this as a breaking change, but this was an internal-only
feature that we never made part of the public API. We no longer use it
since the removal of iframe support in v0.7.0.
- [BREAKING CHANGE] TextInputWidget: Remove 'icon' and 'indicator'
events (Bartosz Dziewoński)
Deprecated in v0.8.0, at which point they were already unused as far as we
- [BREAKING CHANGE] Remove deprecated LookupInputWidget (Bartosz
Deprecated in v0.6.3, at which point they were already unused as far as we
- [BREAKING CHANGE] Remove deprecated GridLayout (Bartosz Dziewoński)
Deprecated in v0.7.0, at which point they were already unused as far as we
*Deprecation changes since last major release:*
- [DEPRECATING CHANGE] Rename setPosition to setLabelPosition (Ed
This function in TextInputWidget is probably only used privately on
intialise, so it's unlikely to be a breaking change in the real world, but
Additional details are in the full change log
<https://git.wikimedia.org/blob/oojs%2Fui.git/v0.9.0/History.md>. If you
have any further questions or need help dealing with deprecations, please
let me know. As always, general library documentation is available at
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/OOjs_UI> and generated code-level
documentation at doc.mediawiki.org