On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 13:20:50 +0000 (UTC), Philipp
cautiosly stepping forward in the process of moving from 1.3.3 to 1.4 the
following showed up: I got the existing data out of the 1.3.3 via a "mysqldump
-u root -p wikidb > wiki.sql", which gave me a good looking SQL bunch.
Then wiping out the 1.3.3 installation and installing 1.4 and configuring
finally worked out successfully: Homepage of the still empty wiki came up.
Then "mysql -u root -p wikidb < wiki.sql" also had no errors, but with
get the homepage, I received:
A database error has occurred
user_real_name,user_options,user_touched,user_token FROM `user` WHERE
user_id='2' LIMIT 1
Error: 1054 Unknown column 'user_token' in 'field list'
* Database.php line 345 calls wfdebugdiebacktrace()
* Database.php line 297 calls databasemysql::reportqueryerror()
* Database.php line 644 calls databasemysql::query()
* Database.php line 662 calls databasemysql::select()
* User.php line 386 calls databasemysql::selectrow()
* User.php line 337 calls user::loadfromdatabase()
* Setup.php line 236 calls user::loadfromsession()
* index.php line 25 calls require_once()
Have I missed something?
Probably because of a schema change. You should probably run an
upgrade rather than trying to import the db manually.