I've been distracted with the set up of the 1.19 Beta project so I
haven't had a lot of attention to give to code review.
And code review has stagnated.
On January 14th, a Saturday two weeks ago, we were at 144 revisions left
to review and 28 FIXMEs. Today, we stand at 100 revisions for review
and 13 FIXMEs (according to
A lot of this is is from my work today to set the "nodeploy" tag.
Please look over
and make sure I haven't mistakenly tagged something I shouldn't have.
Another thing I did was to try make sure code was tagged usefully. Some
extension tags only had one revision, so I moved them to the
Finally, I made the tables in Revision_report sortable by the number of
revisions in each cell. Using this, it is easy to see that the top
three tags are "filebackend", "core", and "miscextensions"
Today, I'm handing off a lot of the 1.19 Beta concerns to other people
so I can focus on code review again. I held a couple of CR meetings
earlier this week to try to get some progress on particularly scary
sections of code, but we need to get the really big areas of unreviewed
code (things like "filebackend") taken care of ASAP so that we can get