I've split the Flow MediaWiki-Vagrant role into two, to make things
simpler for casual Flow users.
If you don't have the Flow role enabled, you can stop reading now.
The basic 'flow' role will no longer depend on External Store and other
You now need to do one of these things:
TLDR: If you use Flow on Vagrant regularly, enable wikimediaflow.
Otherwise, enable externalstore or destroy your Vagrant.
* Enable 'wikimediaflow' (if you care about existing Flow content).
This will bring in the optional dependencies again, and leave your
* Enable 'externalstore' (if you care about existing non-Flow content
that is using External Store already). Avoids the other optional
dependencies, but brings in External Store, so existing External Store
content can be read.
* Manually tweak configuration
* Just ignore the problems with old content
* Destroy and re-create your Vagrant (this will destroy the invalid
content that points to no-longer-existing External Store, and leave you
with a simpler config).
Show replies by date