Am 28.01.19 um 19:25 schrieb Paladox via Wikitech-l:
Hi, what would you like to see in gerrit or improved?
* I would like to be able to set a cut-off date for my dashboard. E.g. "show
only things touched in the last 2 weeks". Ideally, I would be able to make
things sticky by starring them, so this would turn into "show only things
touched in the last 2 weeks OR starred by me". This would remove a lot of clutter.
* wikibugs should ignore activity on changes that are in WIP state.
* Conflating comment/response with "request review" is confusing. Using
review" to get out of WIP mode is impossible to discover. Representing WIP as an
on-or-off state in the UI would make things much simpler.
* a "go to next unresolved comment" navigation button. It's a bit unclear
whether this should include unresolved comments in older change sets. Doing so
without notice would be confusing. Maybe there could be a "go to unresolved
comments in PSn?" prompt when there are no more unresolved comments further
"down" in the current change set would work.
* clicking on the name of a repo in a change should take me to a place where i
can browse that repo. It currently takes me to a list of tasks on that project,
which is quite useless. Same for the target branch.
* git review: submitting a chain of commits with git review should not override
the topic for all changes that get updated. In fact, git review should never
override the topic. It should use the local branch name as a default, but not
* git review: a nice shortcut for "rebase on change number nnnn". Same as the
rebase button in gerrit, but allowing me to resolve conflicts locally.
Principal Software Engineer, Core Platform