The minutes from TechCom's triage meeting on 21 October 2020.
Present: Dan A, Tim S, Timo T.
NL: Still in inbox
TT: Seems companies do this both ways at times. Might not need a strict policy.
TS: Delegate to FSG?
TT: I'll ask Volker to bring it up in the next meeting.
Moved to Watching.
Moved to Last Call.
Development is going right along. The basics have been figured out.
Still room for input on what the public interface of the MW service class would look like, and how e.g. an admin would write or generate the configuration for their Shellbox instance for the specific extensions they have (E.g. Score requires additional commands to be registered in the service).
Currently in P4. We should hear from e.g. Fandom and BlueSpice with any concerns to consider, or a confident signal that they're happy with this as it stands.
No IRC discussion scheduled for next week.
If you prefer you can subscribe to our newsletter here
This is the weekly TechCom board review in preparation of our meeting on Wednesday. If there are additional topics for TechCom to review, please let us know by replying to this email. However, please keep discussion about individual RFCs to the Phabricator tickets.
Activity since Monday 2020-10-15 on the following boards:
- T239742 Should npm packages maintained by Wikimedia be scoped or unscoped?
- Still in inbox
Committee board activity:
- T263904 Are traits part of the stable interface?
- Daniel moved to in progress (see last weeks email thread)
New RFCs: (none)
- T262946 Bump Firefox version in basic support to 3.6 or newer
- P3 -> P4: ready to go on last call
IRC meeting request: (none)
Other RFC activity:
- T119173 RFC: Discourage use of MySQL's ENUM type
- Concerns about removing existing uses, but it doesn't seem necessary to remove them
Wikitech-l mailing list