I've figured it out now thanks :) the problem was that my scripts had
things running inline that needed to be deferred until after the JS
modules had loaded.
On 02/08/11 18:10, Roan Kattouw wrote:
On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 1:55 PM, Aran Dunkley
Yes I'm using both jQuery and jQueryUI in
some of my extensions and
they've broken in MediaWiki 1.17 because neither of them are being
loaded any more. I've tried many different variations of using
$wgOut->addModules and setting items in $wgResourceModules but no matter
what I do I can't seem to get the jQuery scripts to load. The browsers
error log just says that the $, jQuery and other functions aren't defined.
That's very strange. jQuery should definitely be there, otherwise
something is very wrong. I wouldn't know how to debug this without
Roan Kattouw (Catrope)
Wikitech-l mailing list