Doesn't seem to have arrived into the list. Resending.
On 27/01/12 16:17, Platonides wrote:
1) Is there a simple Lua syntax guide?
looks more like a grammar. Certainly
not suitable for end users.
2) The decision seems to have been Lua vs JS. What discarded a custom
language? (such as WikiScripts)
3) How hard is it to translate Lua to PHP?
(for templates which then get converted into extensions)
4) Where would code live?
5) I think it _would_ be possible to make an extension defined with
<wikiscript> to take over the page. (avoiding the need of template
6) What's the expected way of implementing 'libraries' in the wiki?