This is the weekly TechCom board review in preparation of our meeting
on Wednesday. If there are additional topics for TechCom to review,
please let us know by replying to this email. However, please keep
discussion about individual RFCs to the Phabricator tickets.
Activity since Monday 2020-10-15 on the following boards:
- T239742 Should npm packages maintained by Wikimedia be scoped or unscoped?
Committee board activity:
- T263904 Are traits part of the stable interface?
- Daniel moved to in progress (see last weeks email thread)
New RFCs: (none)
- T262946 Bump Firefox version in basic support to 3.6 or newer
- P3 -> P4: ready to go on last call
IRC meeting request: (none)
Other RFC activity:
- T119173 RFC: Discourage use of MySQL's ENUM type
- Concerns about removing existing uses, but it doesn't seem necessary to remove them