I just got off the phone with Penguin. The machine build is on hold
as they are waiting for one part -- a 3 bay drive enclosure of all
things. They are now giving an estimated ship date of next Monday,
but they seemed to be trying to be conservative with that -- it really
depends on when the part comes in.
Yeah, I'm not happy about this, either.
Anyhow, I was invited to call back again later in the week for a more
definitive ETA. I will of course do so and report back to you at that