On 10/2/20 15:20, Greg Grossmeier wrote:
Per the timeline the working group will begin
(continue, really) its
deliberations and then we will share out our decision by Friday Oct 23rd.
As I have
been reminded, announcing things on Friday is a bad practice.
As such, we'll delay the announcement until Monday October 26th.
Thank you for your patience,
Greg, on behalf of the GitLab Consultation Working Group
| Greg Grossmeier GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| Dir. Engineering Productivity A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |