We've just published the October 2016 Indic Wikisource statistics. After
implementing Google OCR script to our all Indic Wikisource , they are
Here is the few stats ans their top three rank...
As per Number of article
1. Sanskrit Wikisource ( 14840 pages) - supported by 0.05% scan pages.
2. Telugu Wikisource ( 11708 pages) - supported by 24.3% scan pages.
3. Kannada Wikisource ( 7666 pages) - supported by 1.05% scan pages.
As per Number of page Validation
1. Telugu Wikisource ( 17943 pages)
2. Tamil Wikisource ( 5116 pages)
3. Gujarati Wikisource ( 3519 pages)
As per Number of page Proofread
1. Telugu Wikisource ( 19872 pages)
2. Malayalam Wikisource ( 8022 pages)
3. Tamil Wikisource ( 7157 pages)
As per percentage supported by scan pages.
1. Telugu Wikisource ( 24.30%)
2. Bengali Wikisource (22.21%)
3. Gujarati Wikisource (16.70%)
I want to specially mention that there are no visible improvement at
Marathi and Assamese Wikisource. And also there some improvements in Odia
Wikisource, they are now 4.84% supported by scan pages. Just two months
back they ware 0%.
For Sanskrit, Telugu & Kannada Wikisource, they need to exploring their
work of text towards scan page support.
Full Indic Wikisource stats here
Indic Wikisource Community