Thanks guys for checking.

it seems that the deployment of the new Proofread extension
"broke" something.
I guess the problem is here:

I only have problem when I'm logged, but I cleaned up all my personal js and css. 


On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 1:46 PM, Nicolas VIGNERON <> wrote:
2013/12/4 Jayanta Nath <>:
> Same No issue i at Page namespace, work fine.

No issue on or
So I tried on and everything looks fine to me (I see the Edit
form and the scan. I've tested on several books, connected or not, on
Ubuntu with Mozilla Firefox 11.0 or Google Chrome 26.0 ; I know, I
know, I have old browsers…).

Cdlt, ~nicolas

Wikisource-l mailing list