I have just checked out the phase3 CVS repository.
Now I've fixed my first bug. How do I get write access so I can commit
it? Or does somebody want to look over it first?
Cool, thanks! Better to look it over first, and make sure it doesn't
break test cases:
* '''''em-strong''''' (currently wrong markup)
* ''em '''em-strong'''''
* '''''em-strong''' em'' (currently wrong markup)
* ''em '''em-strong''' em''
* '''strong ''em-strong''''' (currently wrong
* '''''em-strong'' strong'''
* '''strong ''em-string'' strong'''
What I'm wanting to commit fixes the bug I reported
&group_id=34373&atid=411195. (Sorry I accidentally reported it as a
feature request, but I couldn't find a way of deleting it, nor would the
bug tracker let me submit the same thing again as a bug report.)
Don't worry about it. I just deleted it as a duplicate of an existing
bug report, anyway. :)
-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com