* the article talk page (with reminder that any
article can be edited
and basic explanations on how to do so)
* the pump for more general contact
* wikifr-l for comment to french editors
* wikimediafr-l for comment to the association only (explain the
* ca address (for private mails)
* board address etc....
But they should really explain which lists are public and which go to a
restricted circle of people. The real problems happen when people make
inflammatory comments to public lists.
Some users really want confrontation - i.e. they want to make a point
that they won't accept "censorship" etc. so if somebody requests some
deletion, they will make it a point of honor not to let this happen.
This degenerates into confrontations, threats and all.
Plus, again, if the problems are with privacy issues, writing to a
public list is the opposite of what the user expects.