Jimmy Wales wrote:
Well, except for the herculean effort of making 1.0 in
place, of course. ;-)
OK, I hacked a sifter test version, to be worshiped at
It uses the test database. Process works like this:
1. Find a broken link. (Just hit Random page, you'll likely end up on a
page with broken links)
2. Click on the broken link. A split screen (yes:frames...) will appear.
Bottom has the en.wikipedia page with that topic, Top has a "Submit
3. Click on the "Submit this!" link. The article will be imported
directly from the en database. It will show as "imported" on Recent Changes.
Things to do:
* User management (has probably been done with the whitelist thingy).
* Import images. That means the script will have to parse the article
for images, I guess :-(