More information (it's just a fast translation, so feel free to fix
the grammar ;>)
* the photos have to be taken by Wikinewsies or Wikimedians and must
have been published in 2007
* they have to be used in any of the articles of the Polish-language Wikinews
* there are two rounds: the first one from January 28th (0:00 UTC, as
I take it) to February 3rd (probably 0:00 UTC, too). The second round
takes part from February 5th (0:00 UTC) to February 12th (0:00 UTC).
* in the first round every user contributing to Wikipedia, Wikimedia
Commons, Wikinews or other projects of the Wikimedia Foundation is
eligible to suggest a candidate and vote, but if (s)he does not have
an account on the Polish-language Wikinews, a link to a userpage on a
chosen project of the WMF must be provided.
* in the first round, you can approve as many photos as you want, but
you can only vote once on one photo.
* only 5 photos with the highest number of votes -- and only one photo
from a single article -- will pass to the second round.
* you can only vote once in the second round.
Hope that makes the situation a bit clearer.
Tomasz W. Kozłowski