TJHIN SIO LU (LULU)
Perumahan Tytyan Indah Blok I 3 No.12A
Bekasi Utara 10220
Human Resources Manager
I read with big interest from email and I would like to apply for the
position of Secretary, this is challenge for me to develop my career in your
I am female, 26 years old with positive drive for growth and sheer will for
improvement. I am a responsible, creative and dynamic person. I am also
extremely eager to begin my career with your organization. I would like to
apply job to fill this position and hoping much to meet you, dear Sir/Mam
for interview session, and inform you clearly and detail about my
The enclosed resume will provide you with more details of my background.
Thank you in advance for your attention and kind considerations.
TJHIN SIO LU
• Curriculum Vitae
1. Name : Tjhin Sio Lu
2. Nick Name : Lulu
3. Place of Birth : Jakarta
4. Date of Birth : Mei 27th, 1979
5. Marital Status : Single
6. Sex : Female
7. Religion : Christian
8. Address : Perumahan Tytyan Indah Blok I3 No.12A
Bekasi Barat – 10220
• 1985 – 1991 : SD Harapan Jaya III, West Bekasi
• 1991 – 1994 : SMPN 193, East Jakarta
• 1994 – 1997 : SMK 22, East Jakarta
Majoring in Accounting
• 2003 – Now : Akademi Secretari & Managemen Saint Mary, West Jakarta
D III GPA: 2,98 (FOR 5TH SEMESTER) running for 6th semester at the
Computer and Internet Literate and familiar using software application
include MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Access, MS Outlook email system,
in SAP system training at the moment.
Proficient in English both Oral and written.
Computer Course at INFORMATIKA Jakarta program IT-Power-1
Aims & Assets
My favorites activities are traveling and spend time by read some books and
magazine. I am fast learner and self starter. I enjoy taking some
responsibilities and going to extra mile. I have always made friends among
those who work with me.
Working Experience :
• 1997 – 1998 : Administration Staff at PT. Agung Mulia.
• 1998 – 2000 : Finance at PT. Mitra Adiperkasa (MAP)
Report directly to Finance & Accounting Manager (FAM)
• 2000 – 2002 : Senior Finance at PT. Lotus Retailindo (MAP Subsidiaries)
Report directly to FAM.
• 2002 – 2003 : Senior Finance at PT. Sari Coffee Indonesia (MAP
Report directly to FAM.
• 2003 – Now : Secretary for Senior FAM at PT. Mitra Adiperkasa Support
– Include PT. Java Retailindo, PT. Sari Coffee Indonesia,
PT. Mitra Gaya Indah, PT. Out Of Asia.
Report directly to Senior FAM.
AS FINANCE :
• Handling the documents which should be move to Bank
• Update payment from Bank
• Business correspondence with Bank
• Handling for Reconciliation
• Handling Payment to supplier
• Update the pending status
• Petty cash
• Make daily cash flow report
• Make monthly actual cash flow report
• Finance duties
AS SECRETARY TO FINANCE & ACCOUNTING MANAGER :
• To handle administrasion such as correspondence with overseas client,
partner, supplier, Banking, etc.
• To accurately & promptly distribute all incoming memos, mails, reports,
• To recheck profit & loss report every month.
• To create concept & action plan of any kind of internal celebration.
• To prepare contract agreement for all Bank.
• To responsible for messengers and office boy job describtion.
• To undertake any reasonable tasks & secondary duties as assigned by FAM.
• To update database system for all data, such as employee data, insurance
data, personal data, etc.
• To sortir temporary / permanent applicantion for finance & accounting
department from HRD.
• To arrange applicant interview & test with FAM.
• To update all information in Employee Notice Board.
• To handle all correspondence, such as reply applicant letters, etc.
• To prepare travelling schedule of FAM include confirmed hotel and ticket
• To responsible for Business Centre Service, such as typing, fax, email,
• To take a minutes for every front office matters.
• To ensure the business centre area kept clean and organized.
• To provide a courteous & professional service for all guest in Business
• To ensure all administration & office material such as paper, stationery,
guest room key, etc enough for daily activities.
• To checking selection payment voucher made by Finance Division to be
approved by FAM.
• Filing all reports and document of FAM.
• To prepare opening new bank account of company.
• To prepare document approval for FAM or Board of Director.
View this message in context:
Sent from the WikiMedia UK forum at Nabble.com