Although we probably feel we've had enough debates about rules(!), could I suggest we
put Membership Rules on the agenda for the next meeting?
I suggest we use the same general framework for making these decisions as before, i.e:
* Board Meeting, 21st: Agree scope and start debate
* Meta, Mailing list, 22nd-~28th: Open debate with community on content
* Board Meeting, 28th: Approve Rules
This timetable would mean the rules are approved in time to accept guarantor members once
the incorporation has been completed.
I suggest the scope includes:
* Both "Supporters" and "guarantor members"
* Membership fee (if any)
* Age limit (if any)
* Provisions to guarantee U18s £1 (if any)
* Disclosures required (Real name? Usernames? Address?)
* Broad guidance on circumstances where the Board might refuse membership
Is this a sensible approach?
Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com