Arun generally watches this list, but is travelling right now. I'm sending a twitter
DM to him right away.
"That language is an instrument of human reason, and not merely a medium for the
expression of thought, is a truth generally admitted."
- George Boole, quoted in Iverson's Turing Award Lecture
From: Srikanth Ramakrishnan <rsrikanth05(a)gmail.com>
Sent: Thu, April 15, 2010 11:43:05 AM
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] Fwd: Some information for Bangalore Mirror
I think someone should notify Arun by text or on Twitter, I'll send him one, I
don't think he checks this too often.
On 15 April 2010 10:11, Bishakha Datta <bishakhadatta(a)gmail.com> wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Renuka Phadnis <phadnisrenu(a)yahoo.com>
>Date: Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 10:06 AM
Subject: Some information for Bangalore Mirror
To: arunram25(a)gmail.com, hpnadig(a)gmail.com, Bishakhadatta(a)gmail.com
>Cc: Renuka Phadnis
I am Renuka Phadnis from the Bangalore Mirror in Bangalore.
I got your email IDs from Bangapedian Tinu Cherian.
I wish to write about your roles in Wikipedia. So please would you mind replying to some
For Arunram and Nadig:
1. What work do you do in Bangalore?
2. How did you get interested in Wikipedia, how long have you been writing for it, and
what do you write on?
3. What takes you to Berlin? What will your agenda there? How are you supposed to use your
learnings from the Berlin meet?
1. What do you, what do you write on in Wikipedia and how long have you been writing for
2. What does it take to be a trustee member? How did you get selected for the role? How
long will you be in this role?
3. What will you be doing in this new role?
4. How do you see the Bangalore Wikipedia group?
Please do send photos of yourselves.
Wikimediaindia-l mailing list
Wear a Lungi, Support the
Movement, Uyirin Uyirae
Sent from my Motorola SLVR L9.