We've just published the July 2017 Indic Wikisource statistics. We are very
happy to announce that, we have now 11 Indic Wikisources. From the birth of
Punjabi Wikisource, within a two month, they have beaten Marathi and
Here is the top 3 rank according to different criteria few stats ...
As per Number of article
1. Sanskrit Wikisource ( 17214 pages) - supported by 0.04% scan pages.
2. Kannada Wikisource ( 12537 pages) - supported by 0.62% scan pages.
3. Telugu Wikisource ( 11881 pages) - supported by 24.89% scan pages.
As per Number of page Validation
1. Telugu Wikisource ( 20159 pages)
2. Tamil Wikisource ( 6312 pages)
3. Gujarati Wikisource ( 5652 pages)
As per Number of page Proofread
1. Telugu Wikisource ( 25184 pages)
2. Bengali Wikisource ( 10793 pages)
3. Tamil Wikisource ( 9244 pages)
As per percentage supported by scan pages.
1. Bengali Wikisource (94.64%)
2. Telugu Wikisource ( 24.89%)
3. Gujarati Wikisource (20.21%)
Full Indic Wikisource stats here below where Language subdomains are ranked
by the number of page verifications : [category q3] + 2x[category q4]
I want to specially mention that there are no visible improvement on
proofreading works and page content supported by scan at Marathi,Assamese,
Sanskrit, Panjabi , and Kannada Wikisource.
Indic Wikisource Community