Excellent work! Thanks for the update Karthik.
On 25 September 2013 23:12, Karthik Nadar <karthikndr(a)wikimedia.in> wrote:
It is indeed pleasure for me to update about Wiki Loves Monuments India
- We have received more than 7,200 photos of monuments.
- Not a surprise: ~1,200 people have participated in the contest so
- For the second time, User:Anupamg has contributed maximum photos
- User:Anupamg has contributed more than 1,500 photos.
- There is a photowalk this weekend near Mysore. So, if you are in or
around, don't forget to participate: http://wlminmys2013.doattend.com/
- The jury process will start in a couple of days.
The contest is in its last week. Would love to see everyone participating,
and spreading the word. www.wikilovesmonuments.in
Secretary, Wikimedia India Chapter.
Participate in world's largest photo contest Wiki Loves Monuments:
Wikimediaindia-l mailing list
To unsubscribe from the list / change mailing preferences visit