Sadness to just be missing this.
After GNUnify in Pune both Arthur and I are heading down to Bangalore 2/18 - 2/19. It
would be fun to see you guys!
Any chance of getting another meetup then?
On Feb 9, 2011, at 5:49 PM, CherianTinu Abraham wrote:
Please note that the next Wikimedia / Wikipedia Wiki-meetup 27 Bangalore is on Feb
13, 2010 Sunday, 3 PM
The Centre for Internet and Society
No. 194, 2nd 'C' Cross,
Domlur 2nd Stage
Opposite to Domlur Club
Bangalore 560 071
• Invited Video Talk via Skype
• Wiki loves monuments
• Talk by Lodewijk Gelauff from Wikimedia Nederlands. He is Vice chair and
International contact for Wikimedia Nederlands. He is also a member of Wikimedia's
• Wiki Ten Bangalore Celebration
• Thank you note to volunteers who participated.
• Experiences from the community initiative.
• Retrospective: what was done well and what needs improvement.
• India GLAM events and Liam Wyatt's visit to India - Bangalore specific plans.
• Wikimedia India chapter
• Bangalore loves Wikipedia initiative. Intro and call for participation. - User:HPN
• Update on participation in World Sanskrit Book fair event - Arunram, Vishal, Swaroop,
• Update on participation in Carte Blanche event - Sundar
• Experience at Kannada Saahithya Sammelana - User:HPN
• Networking & Snacks
Please sign up here at
Wikimediaindia-l mailing list