I have been interested in mobile mediawiki less then a week and I am thankful to the Urdu localisers for pointing me in this direction..
So, this is an easy one... help us get more traffic, make Wikipedia better accessible in your language.
- 13 more languages are now completely localised
- Swahili was completed (Africa)
- Malayalam was completed (India)
- there is now some documentation on all the aspects of Wikipedia optimised for mobile telephone
- Mobile MediaWiki needs to get more prominence on the websites when the strategy says that it will bring us more traffic
- The localisation is only 24 messages at this time ... it makes sense to do it for every language, particularly yours
- Something like once a week the localisations are updated I have been told