I have been interested in mobile mediawiki less then a week and I am
thankful to the Urdu localisers for pointing me in this direction..
- 13 more languages are now completely localised
- Swahili was completed (Africa)
- Malayalam was completed (India)
- there is now some documentation on all the aspects of Wikipedia
optimised for mobile telephone
- Mobile MediaWiki needs to get more prominence on the websites when the
strategy says that it will bring us more traffic
- The localisation is only 24 messages at this time ... it makes sense to
do it for every language, particularly yours
- Something like once a week the localisations are updated I have been
So, this is an easy one... help us get more traffic, make Wikipedia better
accessible in your language.