Hindi Wikimedians are very happy to announce the first Hindi Workshop for Hindi at NewDelhi. I am organizing this wikiworkshop with the support/guidance from Shiju Alex.
Here are the details of the program.
- Program: Hindi wiki workshop
- Where: Sarai-CSDS, 29 Rajpur Road, Civil Lines
Delhi - 110054, India, Ph no: 91-11-23928391, 23942199
- Date: 2011 February 12, Saturday
- Time: 3 PM to 6 PM
- Who can participate: Any one interested in Hindi wiki projects.
- Introducing Hindi wiki projects, its current status
- Typing in Hindi wikipedia
- Editing in Hindi wikipedia
...and other topics which are of interest to the new users.
The details of the wiki workshop are available at: Hindi wikiworkshop New delhi . Kindly sign on the wiki page or send an email to email@example.com if you/your friend is willing to attend this workshop.
Call for volunteers
We require the help of some volunteers who are good in Hindi to prepare some handouts for this workshop. Kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are willing to help.
Thank you and regards