In my latest blog post  I revisit Lilavati's daughters. As you may know this book is about female Indian scientists. They were the subject of last year's edit-a-thon.
My request to you is for a moment of your time. Many of these fine ladies do not have an article yet. That is regrettable. What I hope you will do is add their names in your language. You can find them here  for, Hindi, Gujarati, Odiya etc. All you need to do is the following:
* hover over a word that has no label in your language
* set up the Widar authorisation (only once)
to do this you have to have a profile at Wikidata 
* click on "add a label in your language"
* write the label in *YOUR*  language
* click to accept your new label
If there are problems, if this is not clear let me know.