We are happy to inform you that, we have declared top 10 winners of Wiki
Loves Monuments 2019 in India here
as per the respected jury decision.
The following list includes, the URLs, title of the images and the
usernames of the uploaders.
- Aguada Fort Top View, North Goa.jpg - User:Rupeshsarkar
- Attractive Red wall of the Junagarh Fort.jpg - User:Sharvarism
- Sidi Saiyyed Mosque Ahmedabad Gujarat - Jali Work.jpg - User:Saket.lakhia
- Rani ki vav - Patan - Gujarat - Wall Decorations.jpg - User:Vijay B. Barot
- A wall carving near Zenana Mosque.jpg - User:IM3847
- Neela Gumbad Dome From Inside.jpg - User:Mohit Jhanjhotia
- Sanchi Stupa- Sanchi- Madhya Pradesh- East Gateway.jpg - User:Biswas purba
- Rock Cut Sculpture, Representing The Group Of Elephants, Monkey And
Peacock - Mamallapuram - Tamilnadu.jpg - User:Sharathchandrapk
Samania Gate, Patiala 03.jpg - User:Satdeep Gill
- RajaRaniTemple Bhubaneswar Odisha 1.jpg - User:রবিরশ্মি রায়
These 10 photographs have been sent for international competition, as per
WLM procedure. Next step of sending these winners national prizes will be
started very soon, with help from CIS-A2K.
You can find winners from each participating countries here
Thanks to the photographers who have uploaded for the competition and the
supporting contributors who have silently worked on image maintenance.
Thanks to User:Sumitsurai for leading the organizing team and my incredible
colleagues there, without whom, it would have not been possible to complete
everything within deadline just like previous year. Heartiest thanks to the 3
for their fair and unbiased judgement, delivered within deadline.
On behalf of WLM India 2019 organizing team