This online session is open to all Wikimedians in India to understand more about mental health concerns that are prevalent at the present time, due to pandemic-related anxiety, stress and trauma. This interactive session would ideally aim to:
- create awareness and sensitisation about mental health in general
- deliberate on the variety of issues faced by people at this particular time
- demystify/address any misgivings/stigma related to mental health issues and counselling/therapy/treatment
- and encourage people to avail counselling services in case they feel the need for the same.
The details of the session are as follows -
- Date: Saturday, 12 June 2021
- Time: 4 to 6 pm (IST)
- Expert: Dr. Anand Nadkarni, Psychiatrist and founder of IPH
- - More about Dr. Anand Nadkarni - http://iphpune.org/wp/about-me/
- - LinkedIn profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/anand-nadkarni-41a290129/?originalSubdomain=in
- - Videos on Avahan channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/AVAHANIPH/videos
We kindly request you to book your time slot for this important session and promote the event in your communities as well.
Stay safe, with best wishes,
On behalf of A2K team,
Centre for Internet & Society - Access to Knowledge Programme