As part of its ongoing program
support Wikimedians in India during the COVID 19 pandemic, CIS-A2K has
organised 'Awareness/orientation session on Mental health and pandemic.
This online session is open to all Wikimedians in India to understand more
about mental health concerns that are prevalent at the present time, due to
pandemic-related anxiety, stress and trauma. This interactive session would
ideally aim to:
- create awareness and sensitisation about mental health in general
- deliberate on the variety of issues faced by people at this particular
- demystify/address any misgivings/stigma related to mental health
issues and counselling/therapy/treatment
- and encourage people to avail counselling services in case they feel
the need for the same.
The details of the session are as follows -
- Date: Saturday, 12 June 2021
- Time: 4 to 6 pm (IST)
- Expert: Dr. Anand Nadkarni, Psychiatrist and founder of IPH
- More about Dr. Anand Nadkarni - http://iphpune.org/wp/about-me/-
Videos on Avahan channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/AVAHANIPH/videos
- Link: To be shared soon.
We kindly request you to book your time slot for this important session and
promote the event in your communities as well.
Stay safe, with best wishes,
On behalf of A2K team,
Centre for Internet & Society - Access to Knowledge Programme