Thanks & Regards
Executive member, Wikimedia India Chapter
+91 9890984632 | +91 9980006670 |
Skype: cherishsantosh |
On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 7:24 PM, Shrinivasan T <tshrinivasan(a)gmail.com>
I am happy to announce, chandigarh hackathon WCI2016, close with 7
application, which is useful to all community.
1) WikiSpeak with native language : (Hindi) (Web Application + Android
2) Edit Tamil Wiktionary (Tamil community request) : - (Android
3) Audio file upload to WikiData (Punjabi
community request) : (Android
4) Wikipedia articles on google map : find wikipedia articles on google
(with latitude and longitude) as per city.
5) OCR (Native Application) : Convert scanned book copy to Indian
text with google doc (Tested for Hindi and
6) Communication platform[WebRTC] (Web Application) : Community used
talk or conference (Audio/video web conferencing
7) Notification (Event based) : showing popup on event eg (If recent
changes happen, It will show popup which article was updated)
Thank you all participant. who participate in hackathon and deliver a
Like to explore these applications.
Please share the repo urls for them.
My Life with GNU/Linux : http://goinggnu.wordpress.com
Free E-Magazine on Free Open Source Software in Tamil :
Get Free Tamil Ebooks for Android, iOS, Kindle, Computer :
Wikimediaindia-l mailing list
To unsubscribe from the list / change mailing preferences visit