--Dear Wikimedia India Members and Community,Thank you so much for giving us opportunity to serve Wikimedia Mission. Special thanks to Election committee as well as everyone involved in election process.Wikimedia India Chapter is becoming truly Indian in character with diverse representation In Executive Committee.Current demographics of Wikimedia Executive Committee :(7 members from 6 different states)
- Mr. Jayanta Nath : West Bengal
- Dr. Ekbal Bappukunju : Kerala
- Dr. Abhiraj Suryawanshi : Maharashtra
- Mr. Sanket Oswal : Rajasthan
- Mr. Nikhil Kawale :Madhya Pradesh
- Mr. Yohan Thomas : Kerala
- Ms. Priyanka Tiwari : Uttar PradeshThough most of them might be staying in another cities/states for educational or professional reasons, they actually represent their native places and truly length and breadth of India.We are looking forward to work with Community as well as Wikimedia Foundation.Our primary focus for term will be to follow 'Proposed Road map for Wikimedia work in India'.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_India/Condensed_proposed_roadmap_for_Wikimedia_work_in_India)We need your valuable guidance and support to make Wikimedia India Chapter much stronger and diverse and to make it reach to every nuke and corner of Indian territory.--Best Regards,Dr. Abhiraj Suryawanshi.Executive Committee Member,Wikimedia India Chapter.+91 94 03 44 0000
Disclaimer: The Wikimedia India Chapter (WMIN) is an autonomous entity with no direct control over the Wikipedia project and other websites hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation, USA.
This mail is sent to the members of the Chapter as part of the official communications between the Chapter, its Director Board and the members.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "wmin-members" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/wmin-members.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/wmin-members/CAOUDV-1NnGZv9Wicc-Zo5L%2BUn8yDUdTmKvbE9sP1m3dT-ZzwSQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.