The following message is just to keep you informed about the activities
developed in January by Amical Wikimedia.
David Parreño Mont
(As a member of Amical Wikimedia)
- Current Wikipedians-in-Residence: ESM at Jaume Morera Art Museum,
Lleida, Elaf88, MontseMedina & Radiokul at Víctor Balaguer Museum
- January 1-15 - Closure of GLAM&Outreach II Grant. Kippelboy
- January 11th -- Fages de Climent Edit-a-thon, at Figueres Library.
- January 16th - Follow up meeting with the Wikipedians in residence at
the Víctor Balaguer Museum. Kippelboy
- January 21th - Visit to the the Pompeu Fabra University Library, to
Introduce Wikipedia to Library members & staff.
- January 22th - Meeting with Antoni Tàpies Foundation, for negotiating
a Wikipedian in residence and an artist audit, like the one done with Joan
Miró in fall 2013. Kippelboy
- January 23rd - Conference in Vic: Museums and 3D, Round table on
how 3D printing affects Open Knwoledge Podcast available. Kippelboy
- January 9th -- Kick of of the 4th edition of Viquiprojecte:Museus with
museology students of the Pompeu Fabra University. Wikipedia workshop and
homeworks schedule. Kippelboy
- January 15th -- Presentation of the new edition of Gracmon Wikiproject
with students of Art History of the University of Barcelona. Kippelboy
- January 22th - Meeting with UOC University, for drafting a 2014
- January 28th - Meeting with Folch i Torres foundation for planning an
edit-a-thon on May 2014. Kippelboy
- January 29th -- GLAMwiki workshop for Librarians of the Osona County at
the Manlleu Library. Kippelboy
- January 30th -- GLAMwiki presentation for Librarians of Filmoteca de
- January 28th -- Meeting at Nacional Arqueological Museum of
Tarragona with Museum curators and four students from School of Art that
are in intership with Amical. See the assignments here. Lluis_tgn
- January 22 - Participation at the launching and networking event of
the European project on common-based peer production P2Pvalue Lilaroja
Enric Senabre Joan Subirats. Jan Eissfeldt from WMF joinned us
- January 15th -- Meeting with the dotcat domain foundation, looking for
Amical's offices. Kippelboy
- January 15th-Feb 15th - Wikiproject Reading in Catalan, promoting the
creation of articles of Writers who publish in Catalan language.
- January 24th - Meeting with the Government of Catalonia for planning
Wiki Loves Earth 2014. Kippelboy
- January 30th - Participation in the round table about "Catalan,
digital language" organized by Generalitat de Catalunya in Girona. Arnaugir
- January 8th -- Monthly meeting via IRC chat of the Catalan Wikimedia
- Signature of the FDC agreement with the WMF.
- Interview to Lilaroja on catalan national TV TV3 (from min 48'30"
to 53'00") (in Catalan)
- Interview to Lilaroja on local radio program Internauta
- The most viewed pages on Catalan Wikipedia: VilaWeb, Nació Digital.
- Fages de Climent Edit-a-thon coverage: El Punt Avui, Empordà,
figueres. com, Hora Nova, Empordà
- Martí Gasull Award coverage: dBalears.cat, Nació Digital, El Punt
Avui, Racó Català, VilaWeb
- *Wikiproject Reading in Catalan* coverage: Llibertat.cat, Racó Català,
Nació Digital. Davidpar
- January 28th -- Meeting with an *Ara* newspaper editor for a report on
Wikipedia. Davidpar, Marionaaragay, Gomà, KRLS