The Chapters report for Wikimedia Sverige has now been published on our wiki:
- The Gothenburg Book fair, which featured a community driven project taking pictures and making interviews conducted by 11 volunteers, as well as presentations on Wikipedia in Education and Copyright.
- The final delivery of the brochure Free public information to each of the Members of Parliament.
- The chapter and Wikipedia were mentioned five times in the Governmental budget proposition for 2014.
- Our board member Ylva Pettersson was awarded second prize in The Innovative Teacher Award for her and her students' work with creating articles, videos, music and photos for Wikipedia in a project on local history.
- Editors involved in chapter activities: 26
- Media uploaded helped by chapter resources: 555
- Media viewed: 1,824,524
- Persons engaged in workshops and seminars: 118
- Persons reached in presentations: >425
- Number of events held (edit-a-thons, workshops, seminars, presentations, other): 18
- New chapter members: 5
- Facebook page likes: +20 (756 in total)