Сорри. Третья попытка записать текст в [wikimedia-ru]
28.01.2020, 11:36, "Фархад Фаткуллин / Farhad Fatkullin"
По приглашению немцев, зарегистрировался на Саммит как дополнительный эксперт от ВМРУ.
И башкиры, и немцы хотят вики-бабушку, а им всем нужен переводчик. Контекст объяснил
Зуфар Салихов из Уфы.
* моя заполненная форма
* мой ответ немцам
* приглашение от немцев
-------- Пересылаемое сообщение --------
28.01.2020, 11:20, "WMSUMMIT20 Registration Form"
We would like to thank you for registering for the Wikimedia Summit 2020. Please find
below a copy of the data that was provided by you in the registration form.
Furthermore, please read through the advice on next steps to follow for ensuring a
trouble-free journey and stay in Berlin.
WMDE will arrange accommodation at Seminaris CampusHotel Berlin in a twin-bed room for
you (unless indicated otherwise). If you have named a person you would like to share the
twin-bed room with, we will try our best to fulfill your wish. Please note that due to
cost efficiencies preference is given to those participants that have matching arrival and
WMDE will assist you with your travel booking. According to the information given in the
registration form, WMDE will send you a travel plan proposal (not a ticket yet!). Please
make sure to confirm this travel plan within 24 hours. Only after your confirmation, your
travel will be booked. We kindly ask you to not independently book any means of transport
(plane, bus, train) without prior consultation with WMDE.
Please regularly check the Wikimedia Summit page for updates and further advice.
If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to
We look forward to welcoming you in Berlin!
WMSummit Organizing Team
Copy of registration form
* Declaration of consent:
* I have read the information and hereby consent to my data being processed as described
* I agree that I will adhere the Friendly Space Policy.:
* Other information & feedback: I very much appreciate the work Wikimedia Germany is
doing for the future of the Wikimedia movement.
* What is the gender designation on your passport or ID you use to travel with?: M
* Feel free to let us know, which gender you identify as (not compulsory): male
* First name(s) (as it appears on your passport): Farkhad
* Last name(s) (as it appears on your passport): FATKULLIN
* Wikimedia username: frhdkazan
* Date of birth (as it appears on your passport): 1979-11-02
* Nationality: Russian Federation
* Country of residence: Russian Federation
* Email: frhdkazan(a)gmail.com
* Email Confirmation: frhdkazan(a)gmail.com
* Cell phone: +7+79274158066
* Name of emergency contact: Roza
* Phone number of emergency contact: +7+79270391934
* Specify the type of your organization: Chapter
* Please state the name of your organization or group: Wikimedia Russia
* If applicable, please specify your function at your organization or group:
* How have you, as an individual, been involved in Movement Strategy/Wikimedia 2030?: I
read reports, attended in-person meetings & otherwise shared information
* How has your Wikimedia organization or group been involved in Movement
Strategy/Wikimedia 2030?: Interaction with the Russian-speaking community was done via
Kaarel Vaidla, many colleagues attended July 2019 Strategy seminar in Estonia
* How do you, as an individual, anticipate to be involved in the implementation phase of
Movement Strategy/Wikimedia 2030?: I intend to continue doing my Communication support
role, as well as a contact for interacting with local stakeholders in Tatarstan Republic
(a subject region of the Russian Federation).
* How does your Wikimedia organization or group anticipate to be involved in the
implementation phase of Movement Strategy/Wikimedia 2030?: Wikimedia Russia intends to
continue looking for and applying best practices. We are already autonomous regarding
funding, actively support appearance of local or thematic User Groups around the country,
promote free knowledge & Wikimedia projects to various stakeholders, organize contests
& award active participants, contributors towards advancing Wikimedia values and
Train the Trainers post-event
* Are you interested in participating in the Train the Trainers post-event?: I am not
Event attendance information
* Have you been selected to represent your affiliate as a delegate for the Wikimedia
Summit 2020? Alternatively, have you been specifically invited as an expert/or Working
Group member?: Yes
* Have you attended previous Wikimedia Conferences, Wikimanias or other international
Wikimedia events?: Yes
* Which events did you attend?: Wikimania 2017 & 2019, Wikimedia CEE 2018, Oslo
branding workshop 2020, Wikimedia Russia Conferences and seminars
* In order for you to obtain the best event results, your participation throughout all
three event days is crucial. If you are not able to fully participate, please choose the
option "Other" and specify your reasons.: I hereby confirm that I will attend
the program during all three days.
* Your dietary preference: No specific preference
* To which group do you belong?: Group 4: I am member of the Working Group/a thematic
expert and I have been invited by the Movement Strategy Core Team/the Program Coordinator
* I will need accommodation starting at this day: 2020-04-03
* I will need accommodation until this day: 2020-04-05
* Name of person to roomshare:: No preference
* Means of transport:: Plane
* Plane Baggage: Carry on bag
* Forward email address to airline: Yes
* Do you plan to deviate from the approved dates and/or from Berlin being your
arrival/departure city?: No
* Departure city to Germany:: Kazan
* Desired date of arrival in Berlin:: 2020-04-03
* Desired date of departure:: 2020-04-05
* Return city: Kazan
* Further comments regarding your travel requirements:: to: SU 1197 + SU 2684 arriving
Berlin @9:00am back: SU 6640 + SU 6595 departing Berlin @18:20 Aeroflot frequent
* Do you need a visa?: No
Protection of privacy
* Publishing of participants names on the Meta page: First and last name ⏎ Username ⏎
Organization ⏎ Function
* Your name tag: First and last name ⏎ Username ⏎ Organization ⏎ Function
* Your offline postbox: First and last name ⏎ Username ⏎ Organization ⏎ Function
* Do you allow pictures of you to be taken at the event?: Yes
-------- Конец пересылаемого сообщения --------
Farhad Fatkullin - Фархад Фаткуллин http://sikzn.ru/
Тел.+79274158066 / skype:frhdkazan /
Wikipedia:frhdkazan / Wikidata:Q34036417
28.01.2020, 11:25, "Фархад Фаткуллин / Farhad Fatkullin"
> Dear Cornelius,
> Thank you for your personal invitation.
> This is to confirm I will be able to travel to Berlin contribute to discussions as
well as to interpret English<>Russian for Bashkir Wikimedians' representative
(and possibly others willing to use my services) during the 2020 Summit, as was explained
to me in the phonecall by Zufar Salikhov of UG BAK.
> I understand that my participation might also contribute for an easier integration of
Mr. Khabil Sakhabiev (UG TAT) into international discussions & sharing them with young
Wikimedians back at home via Selet WikiSchool. This will also give me a chance to meet
colleagues before I go into my heavy work season at home. I previously expressed my
intention to skip Wikimania 2020, instead interpreting it for others into Russian live
> I filled the form as an extra Wikimedia Russia rep. in group 4. I requested overnight
flights to/from Berlin as follows:
> to: SU 1197 + SU 2684 arriving 9:00
> from: SU 6640 + SU 6595 departing 18:20
> 24.01.2020, 12:35, "Cornelius Kibelka"
>> Dear Farkhad,
>> From April 3 to 5, 2020, the Wikimedia Summit will take place in Berlin. The main
purpose of this year’s Wikimedia Summit will be to start a new phase of the ongoing
Movement Strategy Process:
>> During these three days, we aim to transition from discussing the recommendations
towards implementing them. At the Summit, we want to initiate this transition together in
a collaborative manner, discuss the prioritization of the recommendations, and create a
shared responsibility on who is going to implement which part of the proposed changes.
>> The Wikimedia Summit 2020 will bring together around 140 affiliates as well as
the Wikimedia Foundation. To meaningfully contribute to these conversations and enrich the
perspectives on how to implement the proposed recommendations, I would like to invite you
to attend. It will be our pleasure to welcome you free of cost to this event.
>> This invitation is based on your expertise of the movement, your unique
contributions to it, and your rich perspective. We are hoping that by then, participants
will be familiar with the content and context of movement strategy so we can best use our
limited time together and dive deep into conversations around implementation.
>> Please let us know by Wednesday, January 29, if you would be able to attend. If
so, please register via our form , and use “Group 4” as the participant group.
>> Best regards
>>  https://forms.wikimedia.de/apps/wmsummit2020/form.html
>> Cornelius Kibelka
>> Internationale Beziehungen | International Relations
>> Vorstandsteam | Office of the ED
>> Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24 | 10963 Berlin
>> Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0
>> Keep up to date! Current news and exciting stories about Wikimedia, Wikipedia and
Free Knowledge in our newsletter (in German): Subscribe now.
>> Wikimedia Deutschland - Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e. V.
Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts Berlin-Charlottenburg unter der Nummer
23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin,